Monday, January 25, 2010

Photo post

These are pork rinds from the Mercado. I picked up a couple of bags a few days ago. Judy and Rory love them. They are one of the basic food groups to the Mexicans. I draw the line on eating deep fried pork fat and skin. I don't believe the American Heart Association endorses these.
Our waiter Bruno last night. We asked him to get in one of the pictures. He got me good! Matt would be in a comma today.
Dinner last night with Ferndale friends. It was lamb barbacoa and very tasty.
We see these buses on a regular basis, especially on the weekends. I don't know where they come from. They arrive first thing in the morning, sometimes before daylight. Lots of families and they spend the day on the beach. Yesterday I noticed one of the ice cream vendors and the shaved ice guy by the buses to make that last sale before they leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment